Tuesday, January 27, 2009

1/12/09


we stopped in iowa on the way to belize. 
there were a lot of people there, but his parents weren't.

there was a race or something going on.  on the last leg of it you had to jump into the water from a tall cliff and then sprint to the finish after swimming out.

james was there laying on a lounge chair next to a pool.  his girlfriend whispers something to him and he says, "that's her problem".

I realize later that my ass is showing, I'm wearing my short brown terry cloth dress that I wear around the house.
someone buys me flowers to wear as a pageant ribbon and shawn gives me a microfiber scarf that's very soft to help me cover up.

there are rows and rows of gifts leftover from christmas from nancy and everyone is standing around and having conversations about our trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment