Monday, March 2, 2009

3/2/09


it's dark out and a bunch of us are hanging out.
one of the guys we're with steals my gun and holds us all against our will.

he takes two cordless phones from the house, breaks them in two, and throws them on the lawn.

I know he's going to make us go to his house and christine is asleep.  
I sneak into her room to make sure she's safe and to let her know what's going on so she won't worry when she sees that I am gone.

I want to hurt this guy and take my gun back.

later, at his house, he wants to do drugs but all we want to do is hang out and watch movies or leave.  he finally lets us go and now I find myself walking down a street in grand junction with darwin.
it's sunny out now.
he wanted to show me the inside of this bar called cruisers but couldn't because it was no longer for sale.  I tell him it's okay because I already know what it's like inside.

Now I'm on a beach.  it's dark out again.
I'm with chris, standing on a boardwalk.  there are a lot of people milling around.
I want to find that guy and get my gun back.
I'm angry.
I don't know how to find him and I don't know anyone else's phone numbers either.

we're in a commercial bathroom at a later point and a pair of earrings arrive by post.  each earring sports double oblong hoops suspended from hook posts.  this tells me that the girl these earrings are meant for, a girl held captive with us, was in on it somehow.  I'm not sure what they meant to accomplish.

I'm back on the boardwalk.  a young man appears out of the crowd, his eyes are fixed on mine and I instantly like him and feel a spiritual connection.
he approaches me and tells me that I seem to be a "paperless girl" and that he thinks this is pretty cool.
he's much younger than I am, maybe 15 years, but he's very charming and I am enamored.
I ask him why being paperless is a good thing and he says,

"because then you can tape your thoughts to your pillow".

No comments:

Post a Comment