Monday, March 8, 2010

lost and found guitaras

I hear a funny squeaking noise coming from the closet. suddenly everything seems very dirty to me and when I turn around the toilet's missing from the bathroom and the shower has moved over about a foot to the right.

curious.

later I investigate further, there is a large litter of kittens living in the closet, also a litter of puppies.

now I'm at a university of some kind. Dion is there somewhere, but not in sight and I have to interrupt a music lecture to read aloud from a letter I write about him. Everyone is understandably pissed. Anthony helps me away from the angry masses to slip out a side door.

I find what I think is a violin but when I open the case it's actually 2 banjos. very nice ones. they read, "guitaras" in fancy scroll on the side.
I want to keep them but my sister tells me I have to turn them in.

somehow I'm with Anthony again and there are a lot of naked women swimming nearby. He says he has to go take a nap, but when I ask him about it he says he has a hard-on and has to go lie down.

ohhh... I get it

No comments:

Post a Comment