Wednesday, December 17, 2008

1/10/00


I go into my room and there's a box on my bed full of books and disorder.
I get a little upset at first because I think it's a box of trash, but then I find a very old "winnie the pooh" book with a blue cover.

My hair is long and partially pulled up.  I think to myself that it looks a little crazy but I like it.

I enter a room and everything is familiar and comfortable but I can't see anything clearly.  A song is playing. I think I've heard it once before when I was very young.  A man reassures me that I have.  I go into the kitchen and start to throw stuff away.  The kitchen is set up like our kitchen in san diego.  There are two doors or window shutters or something leaning against the back door.  I want to throw them out also but they are wet and smell deeply of water rot, and there are small slugs on them.  Colin walks in and says, "ew".

It starts to rain.  I think.  It's very grey outside and muddy.  A vague picture flashes through my head of me sitting in a mud puddle playing at a young age.

The sun comes out.

It's very bright out now and I find myself walking through town with Haas.  There are really ugly old women all around us.  I remember that the woman walking in front of us has bandages wrapping her very lumpy legs from top to bottom with pink leg warmers on over them.

No comments:

Post a Comment