Wednesday, December 17, 2008

1/14/05


I am in a woman's house.  I think there's a bar downstairs, she lives upstairs.  In one room of her house you can hear God, and he picks you up in a ray of light.  It sounds like beautiful music and as you listen you begin to float if you let the music take you.

She told me the voices carried her out the window once and she floated around outside before they brought her back.  I thought that would be scary because it's on the 2nd story but she said she trusts God and the others not to drop her.

I went into the room later by myself and instead of being carried I was bitten.  I started to yell to her that I could feel it biting me.  She runs upstairs and starts talking to it.  

She said it was a demon, I think.  I couldn't hear it at first but then I could hear him say that there was something wrong with me, that he could taste it when he bit me.

He said there was panic in my blood.

No comments:

Post a Comment