Wednesday, December 17, 2008

5/6/04


Christine and I are at the steps of a house.  It looks haunted.  She wants to go inside but I don't.
There's a boy banging on the door, wanting to be let in.  

We leave and go back another day.  The boy is at the door again and Christine gets excited and says, "he's dead!  he has skin hanging off his face!"  She wants to approach him but I won't let her and he runs off.

She wants to go in the house again, and again I won't let her.

I think the boy has a disease and I don't want us to get it.  

later on we both get sick, we turn pale and break out in sores.  I know that we won't die, we'll be turned into disgusting undead things.

We are living in an abandoned house.  There is another girl there, a friend.  I ask Christine if she's alright.  She says she isn't.  She's playing video games in the living room.

I don't feel sick yet.  I look in the mirror.  I'm pale and greasy with sores hiding beneath the surface of my skin.  I know it's only a matter of time.

I think to myself that I will break the mirror when the sores break through because I won't be able to look at myself.

1 comment:

  1. Nice I wish I had the patience to write them down and now a days I forget them so quickly blargg. I can't believe you know a woman that can hear god in her room that's sweet! Man I'd have so any questions, but alas I'd prolly get bitten as well

    ReplyDelete