Monday, December 22, 2008

3/30/04


ken and I go out into the middle of nowhere. It's like a camping area with a small town.
as we walk into town the first thing we see is a big frog. It looks pale and greasy like the frogs in pikmin.

I ask him, " do you know what this town is famous for?"

"frogs"

I explain to him that every year (or is it every few years?) the frogs take a young girl from the town.

As we get to the center of town we see a group of people standing around a giant hole that someone's dug. I can't see in the hole but someone says that the girl the frogs took last time was in there, but someone else says it's just a dog.

No one knows what the frogs do with the girls.

A little girl on the deck next to me drops some playing marbles out of her backpack. They fall in a row like this...

Ooo...

She says that it's bad luck for them to land and like that as I bend over to help her pick them up.

All the girls in the town work in a strip club and dance for dirty old men. I don't know where their parents are. One guy stands on a street wearing a strange mask, pointing a gun at people. Everyone says not to worry about him, he always does that.

The girls across the street are advertising for a car dealership. They are all wearing strange masks too and waving little american flags.

I remember thinking that I wish I had my camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment