Tuesday, December 23, 2008

3/6/00


somehow I had gotten a glimpse of the future and knew sam berkowitz was going to stalk and kill me.

I'm in san diego with katie and kelly. I'm making them ditch this guy I thought might be him.
We run through a building that's set up like a parking garage. I run out the other side to a field.

There are cheerleaders on the sideline.
One of them says something to me and I grab her roughly by her ponytails and tell her to shut the fuck up or I'll beat her ass and then push her back.

At some point, the guy I think is him, is in my house saying that all he ever wanted was a family.

now I'm next to a beach and I see a rabbit hole with a dirt clod on the bottom that's moving so I pick it up.
It bursts open and throws hundreds of pinscher bugs all over me. they bite.
I finally get them all off of me but by then my skin is red and itchy.

I try to inch myself along the sea wall but something I grab is loose and I fall into the sea.
Fox Mulder pulls me out of the water right as the man I think is Sam Berkowitz tries to pull me out.

He hands me a box that says, "Billco" on it and walks away

Scully asks about the dirt clod.

No comments:

Post a Comment